I got two North Country mule fleeces earlier in the summer. This one got a suint bath and when the smell refused to leave, I kettle dyed it. Singed a bit too 😬
It’s quite lovely and medium handle, swaledale x BFL if I recall correctly. Only trouble is, it has a break and rise at the butt end - and the rise is terribly felted.
I’m yet not very efficient at combing (I take on too much and then my wrists hurt) so I’m flicking through the locks to remove the new growth of wool, broken tips and vegetable matter. But the rise and a few crunched up longer fibers seemed very cloudy as well so that’s what I tested spinning today ☺️